Informasi Umum Ilmiah
Abstract should have correlation with this subject:
- Infection and Tropical Disease
- Pediatric Imaging
- Abstract must be original, never been published either in part or whole on local and international journal. www.paediatricaindonesiana.org
- Full paper and abstract for plenary symposium should be written in bahasa indonesia to be published in Sari Pediatri and completed by the abstract written in English to be published in Paediatrica Indonesiana. The submision regulation will be refer to Sari Pediatri as seen on www.idai.or.id/saripediatri/pedoman.asp and Paediatrica Indonesiana as seen on www.paediatricaindonesiana.org
- Committee will give confirmation in the form of an email, within 7 days after the abstract has been received, if you do not receive confirmation within that time period you can contact scientific section.
- Scientific committee will determine that type of presentation for each paper (oral or poster presentation).
- Abstract submitted after July 31st 2013 will be rejected.
- Fullpaper submitted after June 30th 2013 will be rejected.
- All accepted abstracts will be include in the abstract book.
- Writer of acceptance abstracts must register prior to the date of payment of September 9th 2013, if the registration fee has not been finalize until the date, the abstract will not be included into the abstract book.